- We have initiated a civil, peaceful, and indefinite Reclamation of the UC San Diego Chancellor’s Complex.
- The UCSD Administration can resolve the Reclamation by fulfilling the six UCSD Institutional Demands issued on March 1st, 2012
- If the Administration fails to fully implement these six Demands by March 8th, large-scale community action will be taken against the Administration.
- If the Administration cannot implement any particular Demand(s) by March 8th, they must provide an acceptable justification and a detailed timeline for rapid implementation.
- Because our assembly is public and promotes transparency, the Administration is invited and encouraged to continue holding meetings in Conference Room 111A for the duration of the Reclamation.
- We have the right to actively and civilly participate in any such meetings.
- Furthermore, we insist that the Administration play an advocacy role on behalf of our statewide and national demands.
A coalition of students, Alumni, faculty, workers, and community members.
Short documentary via reclaim UC: